Apply to this job
We are looking for a Full-stack Web Application Developer to support, update, and write software and utilities that meet client and company requirements and maintain web servers’ stability.
- The Developer may work with multiple programming languages and operating systems.
- Responsibilities include designing, writing, maintaining, supporting, debugging, implementing, and improving the source code that makes up the application performance and interfaces.
- The Developer may also be responsible for designing and developing new applications to automate manual tasks or writing new reports using Informer or SQL Database.
- The Developer maintains internal and external applications with special focus on the self-service components used to support clients, company and department objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize customer needs and create new applications of features that answer those needs.
- Communicate ideas clearly to teammates and management
- Good customer service skills to answer questions and fix issues
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our users.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Provide training of Applications as needed
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Download and apply patches and upgrades of the vendor provided applications and keep up with new releases and install new releases during the off-business hours
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update, and add new features
- Support all API integrations including Salesforce integration by reviewing Apex classes in Salesforce.
- Write queries to meet client’s datafeed requests.
- Coordinate and becomes a liaison between company and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years combined equivalent work experience and education.
- Expert UI Development, database design, APIs, back-end server development, open source projects, frameworks in .Net environment.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- 5 years’ experience using Soap API or REST API
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time”
The CIO Council, in partnership with The Miami Dolphins office of the CIO, is proud to present the 1st Annual CIO-CTO Industry Networking Event and Panel, to be held at the Hard Rock Stadium June 20 from 5:30 PM. Proceeds support the CIO Council Scholarship Fund.
Our panel consists of the technology leaders or Florida’s top sporting franchises – Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers, Miami Heat, Miami Marlins.
Bar and Buffet Networking
Enjoy an open bar and buffet while you network with the regions top technology professionals.
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM – Registration & Networking
- 6:45 PM Program Starts
- Kim Rometo, VP and CIO, Miami Dolphins
- John Spade, CIO, Florida Panthers
- Matthew Jafarian, EVP, Business Strategy, Miami Heat
- David Enriquez, Senior Director, Information Technology, Miami Marlins
We will be leading a tour of the Miami Dolphins datacenter. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to look behind the curtain at one of the nation’s top sports teams.
Attendees will be happy to note that parking is FREE at the Stadium
Tickets on Sale Now, Priced from $29-$299! – Click or Tap Here
Sponsorships Opportunities on Sale Now, Packages from $250-$12,500! – Click or Tap Here
Key Facts About SUP-X:
- 1000+ Attendees
- 4 Stages, 60+ panels, speeches, pitches, and demos
- 100+ exhibitors, special exhibition opportunities for venture oriented startups and community partners
- Startup competition with $25,000+ in cash and prizes, exhibition and pitch opportunities
- #Women4Women, our morning forum focused on female founders, entrepreneurs, and investors
For more information visit SUP-X.ORG
Check out the Free week course (if accepted) from Launch Code coming to Broward County. Launch Code is a non-profit helping people to transition into a technical career.
More information on the course can be found here: https://www.launchcode.org/lc101
Sign up for one of the information sessions in May: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/launchcodes-lc101-info-session-south-florida-tickets-60767120092
It is exciting to have this program coming to Broward. Besides potential students, they are also looking for mentors and instructors.
You are cordially invited to join SIM South Florida, for Part 2 of our ‘Digital Transformation Dinner’ Series featuring a keynote speaker and our panel of industry experts.
Gartner refers to Robotic Process Automation as a “gateway technology” because it provides companies with a way to start transforming their business operations more easily and for minimal cost. With the highest adoption rate of automation tools, demand for RPA tools is growing and it’s time to leverage this technology in your business to be more efficient and improve quality.
About SIM South Florida:
SIM South Florida strives to strengthen professional communications among members who direct the application of information technology in private and public organizations. For updated event information, membership and chapter news visit: https://chapter.simnet.org/southflorida