We’re a fast-growing, worldwide, aviation firm based in Arizona. We’re conducting a major company-wide upgrade to Cloud applications and solutions atop our Windows networks and Oracle databases and apps.
We need bright business analysts with healthy attitudes to ‘focus on and knock out’ a huge list of projects.
The primary role of the IT Business Analyst is to translate business requirements into technology solutions. It requires a person with an entrepreneurial spirit to help identify, select, and provide innovative solutions to solve business needs and opportunities. This position actively participates in the delivery of IT-related projects and enhancements in support of the Enterprise. The IT Business Analyst will maintain relationships with the business and drive standard business processes across the Enterprise. This individual must remain flexible, manage multiple priorities, and effectively collaborate across technology teams and global business units. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work with diplomacy, and a positive attitude.
- Managing the project lifecycle including the development of project charters, project plans, system requirements, functional and detailed specifications, test plans, and project-related documentation
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects, often with competing priorities
- Collaborate and matrix-manage cross-functional resources to achieve project outcomes
- Technology and vendor selection
- Negotiate with and review contracts and quotes from vendors
- Communicate and collaborate with team members, customers, and vendors
- Must work closely with and communicate frequently with the Director of Implementation Services to ensure that project and departmental goals are being supported and met
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Professional appearance and behavior required including, but not limited to, punctuality, positive attitude, and reliability
- Excellent communication and written skills are vital, should be comfortable with people as well as technology
- Must be able to work well with others in a team as well as independently, collaboration skills are vital
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to convey a correct sense of urgency based on customer or business impact
- High level of accountability and can instill a sense of credibility when speaking with customers and/or vendors
- Advanced problem solver with the ability to sort through complex issues and conduct a comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills – prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with efficiency and minimal direction
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to change in process or required activities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or computer-related fields
- Oracle SaaS / Oracle Fusion experience (ERP, CRM, HCM)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in direct client interaction and customer service
May require occasional travel.
Not for you, but for someone you know? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses.