Apply to this job
We are searching for an up-and-coming IT project manager to help get, and keep, project documentation and dashboards up to date. And when you’ve got that smoothed out, start managing a multitude of projects 😉
Junior IT Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience with tools, such as Monday, Jira, or Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of Waterfall project management principles is a plus.
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance.
- Reporting on each project’s utility upon the uptake of outputs.
- Evaluating each project’s effectiveness by consulting with clients, consumers, and staff.
- Consulting with the assigned Senior Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project.
- A degree in an IT field is a plus.
Not right for you, but maybe someone you know? We love to share $1,000 bonuses for successful referrals!
Apply to this job
We’re a fast-growing, worldwide, aviation firm based in Arizona. We’re conducting a major company-wide upgrade to Cloud applications and solutions atop our Windows networks and Oracle databases and apps.
We need bright business analysts with healthy attitudes to ‘focus on and knock out’ a huge list of projects.
The primary role of the IT Business Analyst is to translate business requirements into technology solutions. It requires a person with an entrepreneurial spirit to help identify, select, and provide innovative solutions to solve business needs and opportunities. This position actively participates in the delivery of IT-related projects and enhancements in support of the Enterprise. The IT Business Analyst will maintain relationships with the business and drive standard business processes across the Enterprise. This individual must remain flexible, manage multiple priorities, and effectively collaborate across technology teams and global business units. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work with diplomacy, and a positive attitude.
- Managing the project lifecycle including the development of project charters, project plans, system requirements, functional and detailed specifications, test plans, and project-related documentation
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects, often with competing priorities
- Collaborate and matrix-manage cross-functional resources to achieve project outcomes
- Technology and vendor selection
- Negotiate with and review contracts and quotes from vendors
- Communicate and collaborate with team members, customers, and vendors
- Must work closely with and communicate frequently with the Director of Implementation Services to ensure that project and departmental goals are being supported and met
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Professional appearance and behavior required including, but not limited to, punctuality, positive attitude, and reliability
- Excellent communication and written skills are vital, should be comfortable with people as well as technology
- Must be able to work well with others in a team as well as independently, collaboration skills are vital
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to convey a correct sense of urgency based on customer or business impact
- High level of accountability and can instill a sense of credibility when speaking with customers and/or vendors
- Advanced problem solver with the ability to sort through complex issues and conduct a comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills – prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with efficiency and minimal direction
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to change in process or required activities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or computer-related fields
- Oracle SaaS / Oracle Fusion experience (ERP, CRM, HCM)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in direct client interaction and customer service
May require occasional travel.
Not for you, but for someone you know? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses.
Apply to this Job
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be at the forefront of establishing DevOps solutions, facilitating application deployment automation, and managing infrastructure in a cloud environment. Your role will be crucial in partnering with a DevOps Architect to establish and uphold core DevOps methodologies, technical guidelines, strategies, and standards. We are seeking a proactive individual contributor who is proficient in coding and possesses a knack for swift learning.
- Facilitate efficient collaboration with colleagues and multiple teams.
- Participate in diverse projects alongside internal and vendor teams.
- Work closely with the DevOps Architect to ensure the quality and consistency of solutions, while promoting knowledge sharing.
- Play an active role in automating current deployment procedures.
- Propose process enhancements to the Development team to facilitate continuous integration and continuous deployments.
- Leverage industry-standard automation tools, including those provided in Microsoft Azure for managing Hybrid deployments across on-premises data centers and Azure.
- At least five years of experience with source control systems (such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repositories, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
- A minimum of five years working with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI, or similar technologies.
- Two or more years of experience supporting DevOps practices.
- A minimum of two years of public cloud experience (particularly Azure).
- Practical experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with provision tools such as Terraform is beneficial.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace/Application Insights/New Relic).
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes (AKS).
- Experience with Database platforms such as SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2 is a plus.
- Understanding general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Experience with Mobile apps and deployment is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related tech field
We love to share a $1000 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
Apply to this job
Does working in a rapid growth environment with a great team of technologists interest you? If so, we’re looking for an expert with:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a sales engineering or BA consulting role for a SaaS company, with a deep understanding of working with sales during the RFP process or pre-sales / post-sales handoff.
- Experience with client scoping sessions to identify new feature gaps, document, and work with product managers on AC and design, LOE, planning, and implantation.
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an independent, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel regionally as needed.
- Think big and demonstrate excellence in applying technology to solve various problems: tech skill set, APIs.
- Build trusted relationships with the company’s internal resources, external partners, and client account teams to qualify deals, identify business value, and provide technical guidance to set proper expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand how to break down feature requests and collaborate with product managers on key product portfolio metrics and goals to prioritize.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales and RFP cycle to support the implementation team and produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to deliver standard, customized, and/or strategic solution demonstrations, whiteboarding, presentations, and best practices that showcase functional capabilities and business benefits.
- Strong BA and client solutions skills.
- Provide ongoing, post-sales, technical guidance to the customer’s technical team and own the client implantation plan (requirements, feature / Sprint status/version deployment, UAT / Training/post-production handoff to customer success and technical operations.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Sales to continuously improve the process.
- Responsible for creating Cx reporting, data flows, custom reports, product metrics, and KPI dashboards.
Not for you, but for someone you know? We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses.
Apply to this job
The “IT Architect” (Solution Architect/Senior Business Analyst) position focuses on efficiently realizing business strategy through aligning people, processes, and technology. The business architect is accountable for proactively and holistically leading activities and creating deliverables that create clarity on the desired organizational strategic outcomes, and connecting those desired outcomes to technology initiatives underway or in the planning stage. The scope will include business models, people, processes, organizational change, and investments in response to disruptive forces and company strategic initiatives.
As part of the Enterprise Architecture and Standards team, you will enable the digital transformation journey of our organization with the application of business process improvement methodologies and tools. This individual will work with many departments to understand their complex business processes and strategies and shape requirements into efficient technical solutions in conjunction with the rest of the Enterprise Architecture and Standards team.
30% – Provides strategic consultation to business and IT Leaders. Works with business leaders to understand business requirements and help them understand how technology tradeoffs influence strategy. Lead activities and create deliverables that clarify how technology initiatives connect to strategic outcomes. Research emerging technology, industry, and market trends and make recommendations on how to incorporate them into strategic plans and roadmaps. Participate in creating business cases to turn proposed solutions into approved and funded projects.
30% – Perform analysis and design, documenting artifacts, advocating for process improvements, and providing technical leadership. Provides guidance and definition of the enterprise architecture to support the corporate business strategy effectively. Leads programs to develop, maintain, and govern the business architecture across the organization. Contributes to developing architectural policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures. Collaborate with project management and IT leaders to ensure progress towards strategic goals and objectives as well as project goals and requirements.
20% – In partnership with business leaders, drive strategic business process initiatives that optimize value. Apply knowledge of business process modeling and re-engineering techniques and methodologies in support of this activity. Lead the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate process improvements, gathering requirements, gap analysis, solution development, and change management.
10% – Ensures that appropriate parties are informed of business and technology requirements and that application standards and specifications are defined and met. Practice stakeholder management to ensure that various stakeholders’ needs are met. Promotes the EA process, outcomes, and results to the organization and senior leadership.
10% – Promotes the company’s core IT principles by working with application development teams, key vendors, and IT and Business Leadership. Improves existing approaches by seeking opportunities to modify current company practices.
- Five years of business or IT experience with direct responsibility for strategy formulation and/or translation, business analytics, and program management
- Management experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic planning, leadership, business relationship management and business process management
- Knowledge of existing, new, and emerging technologies and being able to practically them to new business designs and business models
- Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions, and organizational structures
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Leadership experience in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of all components of a holistic enterprise architecture, business re-engineering principles and processes, and basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse business systems, technologies, and processing environments. Experience with ERP, Sales, Service, eCommerce, Marketing, and Warehousing systems a plus.
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA alternatives.
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
Nice to have:
- POWER PLATFORM
- S4 A PLUS
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical subject matter in a non-technical and effective manner. Conversely, requires the ability to work closely with business area subject matter experts.
- The ability to grasp business challenges and create IT solutions for those challenges
- Ability to lead through influence to accomplish company goals with employees not directly under management. Excellent planning, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly supportive of the business and of its ideals and strategies.
- Effective at driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goals.
We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses!