Click here to register
The full agenda of tracks and speakers will be announced soon!
Museum of Discovery and Science, 401 Southwest 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
Apply to this job
General Position Description
We are hiring a Manager of the Software Quality Assurance team to lead automated and manual testing solutions for our SaaS Enterprise platform. Do you have a passion to innovate and promote a culture of quality and continuous improvement?
- Gain a deep understanding of current systems, including system integrations, business rules, and flows.
- Manage and develop, maintain and execute automated test cases.
- Manage and define test automation scope, help improve and automate test strategies, and software configurations.
- Manage, establish and promote testing guidelines, methodologies, and standards.
- Manage the documentation and troubleshooting of bugs.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, architects, release managers, developers, and QA team members to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Participate in and perform code reviews.
- Participate in technical feature reviews.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 6+ years of experience writing and maintaining testing manual and automated test scripts.
- Experience working with browser-based test automation frameworks and tools such as Katalon, Selenium, MS UI automation, QTP UFT, JUnit, NUnit, and SoapUI.
- Experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience managing and performing unit testing and integration testing.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD and DevOps practices, including tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Jira.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a focus on the success of the team over the individual.
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, and MongoDB is a plus.
- Strong experience with TDD is a plus.
- Familiarity with reservation systems and/or travel industry booking systems is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The base salary is commensurate with work experience.
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 1 day off for your birthday (actual birthday)
- 6 paid holidays
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. as well as a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $1000 candidate referral bonuses!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
We are super excited about this Panel focused on diversity, mentorship and hiring in the tech/data space on Friday, Sept 23rd featuring some amazing local #miamitech ladies:
MUST APPLY TO ATTEND –> https://dsse-brunch-sep-2022.splashthat.com/ (women only – space is very limited)
Click here to register
Join the local tech community on September 20 to discuss the **state of tech and AI in Miami and South Florida** – where we are now and where we want to go! 🚀
Share your experience with the community and listen to a **panel conversation** featuring some of the top local innovation and AI experts. Panelists are to be announced!
What you can **expect from the event**:
* Networking with the local tech community (includes wine and beer :))
* Panel conversation with top speakers focusing on the local tech and AI ecosystem.
* 70% discount to the [DSS Miami Hybrid](https://www.datascience.salon/miami/) in-person experience on September 21 (upon availability).
This Meetup is part of the [Miami Machine Learning Week](https://www.datascience.salon/miami/miami-ml-week/) happening from September 20-23. Check out the full agenda and don’t miss a whole week of immersive industry talks, workshops, panels, and much more!
If you want to be involved in any way or partner with us, just let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register
Join us, Wed, August 31, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Signature Grand, Davie.
South Florida Tech Hub is bringing together some of South Florida’s best tech talent, new graduates, and the most vibrant community of tech professionals and industry leaders within the region.
- Find out about new tech positions
- Attend breakout sessions with talent experts
- Meet with employers, recruiters, and hiring managers
- Learn about certifications and educational programs
- Get access to valuable resources for job seekers
- Network within the industry with your peers
Apply to this Job
Hybrid 3 Days-Flexible Hours & Days/Relocation Provided.
Our client’s Technology team is looking for a software developer who will be working on designing, implementing, and supporting the systems responsible for both automated and manual order executions, focusing on the user interfaces. To be successful in this role you will need to partner closely with Traders, Compliance, and other functions at the firm.
- Participate in the design of new systems & services features
- Major role in designing & implementing UI changes built in React
- Collaborate with the development team, Quality Assurance, and Support
- BS/BA or higher degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another quantitative related degree
- Experience creating, and maintaining user interfaces
- Experience with at least one (1) messaging system-Aeron, Solace, Tibco
- Experience with version control-Git & build-Maven- systems
- Business knowledge in Equities, Futures, or Treasury markets
401K 100% Match up to 4%
4 weeks of paid vacation
Relocation is provided
We love to share $1,000 bonuses for successful referrals!
No C2C at this time.