Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a Vice President of Operations to join our team. The VP Operations manages the Sales and Recruitment teams. The VP of Operations guides the respective teams to achieve and exceed production targets.
- Reinforce performance management and systems improvement
- Manage and lead teams toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth
- Promote employee relations; development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Oversee financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Development of budgets
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership on Business Plan Development of Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
- 5-7 years of Staffing Agency Experience
- BS or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of the technology staffing industry preferred
- Demonstration of successfully achieving or exceeding production targets
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of P/L’s
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving, ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment, and maintain professionalism with all levels of personnel
- High energy and proven adaptability
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k 100% matching benefits, and performance bonuses.
- People Management Experience: 7 years
- Staffing Agency Experience: 5 years
Sherlock loves to share $500 bonuses for successful referrals.