Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Vice President, Operations
North Bay Village, Florida
Job ID: 3294
Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a Vice President of Operations to join our team. The VP Operations manages the Sales and Recruitment teams. The VP of Operations guides respective teams to achieve and exceed production targets.
- Reinforce performance management and systems improvement
- Manage and lead teams toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth
- Promote employee relations; development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Oversee financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Development of budgets
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership on Business Plan Development of Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
- 5-7 years of Staffing Agency Experience
- BS or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of the technology staffing industry preferred
- Demonstration of successfully achieving or exceeding production targets
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of P/L’s
- Demonstrated success in problem solving, ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment, and maintain professionalism with all levels of personnel
- High energy and proven adaptability
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k 100% matching benefits, and performance bonuses.
- People Management Experience: 7 years
- Staffing Agency Experience: 5 years
Sherlock loves to share $500 bonuses for successful referrals.