SherlockTalent is looking for an SVPE to help grow the Engineering Team. The ideal candidate will have experience as a technology leader and will help build out a strong engineering organization and company culture.
- Define and grow the company’s engineering organization past 100+ people and work with existing leadership to hire team members based on product needs.
- Define objectives and metrics for increasing product resiliency and building an enterprise-class software development process. Measure and report on progress to the company and leadership.
- Collaborate with the CTO on the company’s technical strategy for the company on a 2-5+ year timeline.
- Improve efficiency in the company’s product development process and ensure engineering teams are optimally effective and productive.
- Inspire and motivate engineering by building a culture that represents our values.
Engage with and be an executive presence for the company’s customers.
- 10 or more years of experience as an effective manager of multiple teams in an engineering organization larger than 35 people.
- Experience hiring and mentoring senior technical team members.
- Ability to motivate and inspire engineers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy for customers.
- Distributed systems knowledge at large scale, a track record of building a multi-year technology strategy.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”