3+ Month Contract-To-Hire – Hourly Pay/Salary: 80K – 100K
SherlockTalent is looking for a Cisco Network Engineer to work in a challenging and dynamic environment on-site in Boca Raton, FL. This is a 3+ month Contract-To-Hire position with full intention to convert the right candidate to permanent after the term of the contract.
- Configure and setup Firewalls, VPN and Security appliances for access to vital business applications (specifically Cisco ASA firewalls, Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, and Cisco routers).
- Design of multi-server environments (including VMWare) including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, and Port Channels etc.
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external clients.
- Troubleshoot network hardware, software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues.
- Three or more years of direct working experience as a Network Engineer.
- This position requires client facing; Excellent communication skills required.
- Be a Team Player with a “can do attitude” and be willing to jump in when all hands on deck is needed.
- Ok with being on a monthly on-call rotation schedule.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, DHCP, TCP/IP, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Have a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN) and Wide Area Networking (WAN).
- Previous work experience administering/supporting LAN/WAN environments.
- In-depth working knowledge of Firewalls, Routers & Switches.
- In-depth working knowledge of Citrix and Cloud Infrastructure.
- In-depth working knowledge of Cisco Firewalls.
- In-depth working knowledge of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches.
- In-depth working knowledge of VMWare.
- In-depth working knowledge of Cisco ACI is a plus.
- Any Cisco Certs Would be a Plus
- CCNA or CCIE would be a Huge Plus!
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.