Our client is an exceptional 80-person (and growing) technology company with an established track record of success and a consistent year-over-year growth trajectory of 50%+ servicing the automotive industry. Its core product – a premier customer relationship platform – has won a number of awards and is widely recognized for being the innovation leader among its peers.
You are someone who is tired of not being challenged, of not having a voice, and of working with outdated technologies. You take pride in taking extreme ownership of the issues at hand. You love working with customers and have a positive, customer-focused attitude. Your attention to detail is second to none and you exhibit strong technical judgment. You lead by example and have a true commitment to excellence.
You will play a pivotal role in maturing our client’s engineering organization to the next level. You are a well-rounded software engineer with exceptional leadership skills and, most importantly, real-world experience scaling a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Oversee the technical execution for 15+ engineering teams in the areas of feature development, integrations, legacy modernization, mobile, etc.
- Assist in optimizing every aspect of the development lifecycle from ideation through post-delivery support and maintenance.
- Participate in technical committee meetings to reach architecture and framework decisions.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define, document, and adhere to modern development standards and patterns.
- Own the execution of the technical objectives and roadmaps provided by the CTO.
- Provide granular guidance and technical planning for the modernization of legacy systems.
- Assist with critical Production incidents to resolve issues, identify root causes, and proceed with mitigation actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Assist in solving the most challenging technical problems.
- Assist in maintaining technical backlogs by setting objectives, documenting scope, and prioritizing work.
- Provide technical and professional mentorship to engineers of varying skill levels.
- Assist in recruiting the best and brightest software engineers.
- Exercise expert judgment to balance technical and business objectives.
- Successfully delivered numerous complex applications from start to finish, including supporting them in a Production environment.
- Have broad experience with all facets of software engineering including software development, infrastructure, testing, code build, deployment, and production monitoring.
- 10+ years of full-stack development experience in a wide array of technologies including web development, Windows services, frameworks, libraries, internal tool development, etc.
- 5+ years of experience leading full-stack development teams.
- Demonstrate expertise in OOP, Design Patterns, SOA, and Architectural Patterns.
- Proven history of developing scalable, resilient, testable applications.
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions.
- Ability to balance many assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills are a must.
- Profit sharing after 1 year with no cap
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage from day 1.
- Flexible schedule
- 9 company holidays + 12 vacation days in the first year
- 401K with match up to 4%
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.