Full Time/Perm (On-Site), $95K to $110K.
The SQL BI Developer collects, organizes, and analyzes data to provide key insights to the business. This position is responsible for developing process and ETL for ongoing analysis of information, obtained from a variety of sources.
This position involves proficiency with analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodologies, use of reporting and presentation software, and strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be strong in SQL Development and Business Intelligence, to include the MicroStrategy enterprise analytics and mobility platform.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write complex queries to perform data analysis to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Troubleshoot and research data anomalies and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of data processes and scheduled jobs and troubleshoot as necessary
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- In collaboration with business owners, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Collaborate with the database and infrastructure teams
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reports
- Provides timely and accurate progress information to project status reports
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields preferred or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years related experience as SQL Developer or similar position.
- MicroStrategy enterprise analytics and mobility platform.
- Experience with the T-SQL scripting/programming language, including the ability to develop, test, and debug ad-hoc queries, stored procedures, and data migration scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
- Knowledge of standard data modeling patterns and practices, e.g. Relational and Dimensional models.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), with an eye towards delivering functional and useful solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong analysis, coding, testing, documenting and implementation experience in both a development and maintenance environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
***No 3rd party vendors Please***