Senior C# Full Stack Software Engineer
Our client in Palm Beach County is looking for a Senior C# Full Stack Software Engineer.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Write code to solve business problems in innovative ways
- Apply and document technical design principles to architect your code for maintainability and reliability
- Ensure quality products by designing and driving testing efforts in partnership with QA
- Work with our technical support teams to solve complex product support issues; will need to troubleshoot, research, and come up with long-term solutions
- Make recommendations on new tools and technologies to build new software and improve existing software
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams and external partners on design, development, and delivery of our business solutions
Challenge: Build loosely coupled and highly scalable software solutions that can change and grow with customer’s needs
Benefit: Software Engineers are key players in delivering cloud-based business solutions to customers nationwide.
Purpose: Software Engineers support the success of new and existing software systems by designing and developing solutions that help support customers’ businesses
- Full stack-developer that can work on both the front-end and back-end of an application
- Experienced object oriented programmer
- Expert C#
- Demonstrated experience with event driven architecture – Ability to build loosely coupled software and highly scalable software solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-tenant or SAAS (Software as a Service) / cloud-ready applications
- Experience with continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, automated tests, automated deployments
Environment is business driven, so you will need the the ability to be flexible and move with change such as changing technologies and changing priorities. You will need to be able to communicate information effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences. You should also have an analytical perspective with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues as well as be very good at multitasking and customer service.
- Experience with open source technology: Jenkins, RabbitMQ, NodeJS, etc
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Building location aware applications
- Development experience with applications that run in a disconnected mode (applications that able to run without internet connectivity)
- iOS, Swift, and WCF