Front End Developer
Top Tier, integrated Marketing firm in Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking for a creative Front-End Developer to join their team of curious, technology-driven professionals. The ideal candidate will be proficient in front-end technologies and have experience developing web-based applications.
- Collaborating with UX and UI designers on new sites.
- Integrating front-end designs with REST API services.
- WordPress themes, templates and custom systems.
- Automated browser testing, mobile device testing, email client testing.
- Quality Assurance Technical Reviews.
- HTML5 Animated Banners (Google WebDesigner or Adobe Animate).
- Responsive email templates; email broadcast tools.
- Evaluation of new front end and full-stack languages & techniques.
- Ability to work directly with client and team to build relationships.
- Balanced analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an Agile, deadline-driven environment.
- History of developing web-based applications preferably used by the general public with high traffic volume.
- SOAP and REST Web Services
- MVC and OOP design patterns.
- Git or others Version Control systems
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have, but not required:
- BS in Computer Science degree (or similar degree)
- Animation & Video Editing
- PHP frameworks (Zend Framework 2+)
- Mobile Application Development Framework (React Native, Ionic, Appcelerator)
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems