We’re looking for an Azure Cloud Solution Architect to engage with key accounts as they look to move to the cloud. If you are interested in driving customer success while being a key part of the continuous evolution of Azure infrastructure as a service (IAAS), then this may be a great fit for you.
The Cloud Solution Architect is the voice-of-the-customer and becomes a trusted advisor with our engineering teams with regards to how we must evolve the platform to meet customers where they are today and where they want to be in the future.
The ideal candidate will be a technologist at heart, they need to exhibit a breadth of experience and ability across technology stacks and an ability to ramp on new technologies across the platform as they emerge. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning and will have very high customer empathy with a huge passion for customer success.
- The Cloud Solution Architect will act as a Pre-Sales Engineer and is a trusted advisor to our customers, they will span C-Level discussions to guidance and execution on concrete projects with a significant time commitment at the Architect/SME level.
- The Cloud Solution Architect will also spend about 25% of their time in a billable capacity to clients.
- 8+ years of experience working with Mid to Enterprise level companies.
- Experience with Azure and Azure implementations
- Experience with Infrastructure as a service (IAAS)
- Pre-Sales experience as an Engineer/Architect in a Consultative capacity speaking with Clients