Our Palm Beach County based client is seeking an Applications Architect that will support their company’s Internet-based applications. The architect will work closely with Project Managers designing applications, creating design documents, performing code reviews and be a leader to developers from an architecture perspective. The architect will guide strategic technology planning for the IT development team, as well as plan for new technology adoption.
- Architect and design applications ensuring that robust and scalable solutions are implemented.
- Help define strategic technology planning for the development team and provide technical guidance.
- Collaborate with business users, analysts and programmers
- Perform complex programming, design and code reviews per established SDLC guidelines and established best practices.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Web development with at least 3-years of application architecture experience.
- Experience in full stack, multi-tier Web development using various frameworks and Internet technologies, including C#, ASP .NET, MVC, Web Services and Angular.
- Advanced SQL skills and relational database experience required.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC) and business application knowledge.
- Proficiency with the analysis, design, and development of Internet and e-commerce systems.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server environments.
- Proven ability to design and architect large, scalable business applications.
- Able to work closely with stakeholders, programmers and business representatives.