Software Development Manager/Technology Lead position with an established Miami based Marketing and Communications firm.
- Manage and enhance the technology infrastructure and architecture that uses advanced LAMP concepts including AngularJS, Responsive web design, AJAX, PHP, MySQL and design patterns.
- Lead and drive the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for the technology team.
- Work with senior management to define business goals and align the IT department with those goals.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the technology team that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Build partnerships with clients and businesses and drive client integration projects effectively.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have proven experience in leading technology projects using LAMP technologies and APIs/Web Services
- Must have proven experience and knowledge in building and integrating with Mobile Solutions and Social Media solutions.
- Must have experience in leading technology teams, with focus on new product development and client integrations.
- Must be efficient in Product Management, Project Management and Software Architecture concepts..
- Must have hands-on experience in implementing and presenting applications development strategies, and help conceptualize and then implement new products.
- The candidate must be excellent in written and spoken communication in English. Spanish is not a requirement.
- Prior experience in software design, architecture, software programming is strongly preferred
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!