Use our Cinco de Mayo discount code SIMSFBOD25 to get $25 off the non-member price. This code is only good until May 5th so register soon.
Large enterprises and even the Global 100 are becoming increasingly comfortable with SaaS & cloud solutions. However, SaaS and cloud deals raise many complex legal issues that need to be thoroughly negotiated and documented in agreements. In this session Mark Grossman, an accomplished technology lawyer, will speak to the unique customs, usages, and norms of SaaS & cloud deals, and the particular provisions that are critical to agreements in this area. In this session Mark Grossman, an accomplished technology lawyer, will speak to the unique customs, usages, and norms of SaaS & cloud deals, and the particular provisions that are critical to agreements in this area. The discussion will include issues common to SaaS & cloud agreements including intellectual property, warranties, and limitations of liability.
Points Mark will cover include:
- This Topic will be helpful for all Technology Agreements.
- Key provisions that should be included in every SaaS & cloud contract
- How limitation of liability clauses can emasculate SaaS & cloud agreements
- How do protect your data in the cloud
- How intellectual property provisions in SaaS & cloud agreements can be a trap for the unwary
- Strategies to keep your SaaS & cloud agreements out of court
- Negotiating SaaS & cloud agreements that communicate the deal in clear, simple and unambiguous terms, reducing risk to your enterprise
Who Should Attend:
Business professionals, computer professionals and information managers who need to keep up-to-date with the dramatic changes in this area.
CIOs, CTOs, CFO, the entire C-Suite and VPs, IT Leaders and Company Board Of Directors.
Procurement professionals involved in technology related procurement.
Mark will leave the audience with:
Enhanced ability to spot and intelligently discuss the hot button issues in SaaS & cloud deals.