Hear from Leading CEOs and Student Interns who have worked at Google, Modernizing Medicine and 3Cinteractive
Think you have to leave South Florida to find tech talent? find a tech job? Think again.
With hundreds of companies already here and more starting up in South Florida, we are gaining recognition as a technology hub. Here are some reasons why:
– Reputation as a magnet for corporate and regional HQ relocations
– International connections
– Great climate and relaxed lifestyle
– Strong regional emphasis on tech startups and incubators
– Growing number of co-working spaces designed to foster collaboration
– At least 14 universities, colleges, coding schools and tech schools that train tech talent
Come to this summit to learn:
– What skill sets are in demand right now
– How internships benefit companies and interns
– What non-tech skills are needed by tech companies?
– What companies are here after all?
Panel Moderator: Mark Smith, COO, 3C Interactive
Dan Cane, CEO, Modernizing Medicine
John Duffy, CEO, 3C Interactive
Xavier Mufraggi, CEO, ClubMed
Carey MacDonald, Student, Georgia Tech; interned at Google, 3C Interactive
Gregory Jean-Baptiste, Student, FIU; interned at VMWare, Ultimate Software, Sandia National Laboratories
Mihai Fonoage, PhD, interned at Modernizing Medicine, now their Sr. Director, Mobile Software Development
- Parking is available.
- If traveling by train, the Cypress Creek Tri-Rail station is a couple of blocks away. Last northbound train leaves at 10:44 pm. Last southbound train leaves at 9:37 pm.
- This event if free for full-time students – but you must register and provide an .edu email address.
Questions? Email Douglas Saenz.