It’s no secret that ITPalooza presents some of the best speakers and panels – what you might not be aware of is the growing number of high-profile speakers set to present at the December 13 event.
The list is long, illustrious and growing. We are expecting over 60 speakers and moderators delivering Keynotes, panel discussions, presentations, and workshops.
REMINDER – FREE Toys for Tots Pledge Tix end Midnight Tomorrow (October 31)
We are adding speakers, filling out the schedule and preparing the complete agenda – on a daily basis as we get closer to ITP18. Be sure to check the ITP website and blogs for the latest news and updates.
Featured Speakers: For a full break-down (so far…) visit the ITP18 content page
Apply to this job
We are looking for a Lead Email Marketing Specialist that will lead the development of the high-value consumer marketing programs which include Casino and Premium customers.
- Manage the strategy and development for all Email and Direct mail marketing initiatives for Casino and High-value programs.
- Lead testing strategies using real-time technologies and Artificial intelligence programs to influence and enhance the current marketing strategy and structure.
- Work alongside key stakeholders in Casino operations, revenue management to produce dynamic and personalized offers relevant to consumers
- Manage 3rd party vendors to provide a strategic overview and build of tactical projects to enhance Casino and High-value consumer journeys.
- Partner with in-house creative agency to enhance content and creative development of High-Value consumer programs.
- Lead campaign analysis on testing across different consumer segments and providing key takeaways to implement in upcoming deployments and campaigns.
- Conduct competitive reporting for future analysis and approach for upcoming campaigns.
- Increase Casino database by implementing reactivation stream functionalities, data mining and engagement campaigns.
- Lead our internal stakeholders and agencies to understand and ultimately drive how we should reach and communicate Casino and High-Value consumer personas, adjusting our marketing efforts to maximize each opportunity within campaigns.
- Partner with all Integrated Marketing groups to ensure holistic execution, alignment with full consumer journey, consistent and optimized brand communications and experiences
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- College degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, user-experience, content development/analytics
- Experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity.
- Experience understanding cross-functional roles and opportunities: creatives, information architects, business analysts, quality assurance leads, traditional marketers, digital marketers.
- Experience prioritizing campaign production in tools such as JIRA
- Experience working with the determination and execution of Change Management Requests for various vendors
- Past management experience
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
When they’re gone, they’re gone!
FREE Toys for Tots Tix end Midnight October 31
You are invited to join the largest gathering of the South Florida technology community for ITPalooza 2018. You’ll connect with peers and industry experts, attend technology education sessions presented by regional and national subject matter experts all while experiencing the best IT and Technology available in our region.
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Ft. Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd.,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Phone: (954) 765-5900
Parking for 3000 cars available at the Convention Center
Doors open at 8:00 AM
Print it out or eMail it to a colleague!
Download the Official ITP18 Sponsorship Prospectus.
If you need a convenient PDF document to forward to a colleague or friend, download the official ITP18 sponsorship opportunities price list.
Miami-Dade County is a wonderfully diverse and culturally vibrant community poised to become one of the world’s premier cities. In order to maintain our community’s position, we must maintain a stellar public education system. Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS) has some of the finest educators in the world – educators who have turned the impossible into the inevitable. In the past decade, M-DCPS has been awarded the Broad Prize for Excellence in Urban Education, become the largest fully-accredited school district in the nation, has seen graduation rates soar to 84.2 percent, and has achieved a District rating of “A” from the state of Florida. We have proven that we are on the right track, but we cannot rest on this success. We must continue to improve, and we cannot do it without outstanding teachers and instructional personnel, and we must provide an environment where children feel safe and can thrive.
As Election Day is fast approaching, I urge you to consider an important issue that will affect all of Miami-Dade’s children, citizens, and business enterprises in the years to come. On November 6, 2018, voters will have the opportunity to decide if they are willing to select #362 on their ballot to invest in maintaining the quality and safety of our public schools by approving a measure that assesses $75 in property taxes per $100,000 of taxable value – an amount that is less than $12 a month for a typical homeowner.
We have committed that all proceeds generated from this referendum will exclusively fund improved compensation for teachers and instructional personnel and increases in school safety and security personnel. An independent citizens’ advisory board will monitor the use of these proceeds and will report to the public annually.
Our responsibility to provide a safe learning environment is a debt owed to our future. Our inability to recruit and retain the highest quality teachers for our schools will undoubtedly have a detrimental impact on students and ultimately, the long-term economic development potential of Miami-Dade County.
I know that we all share in the belief that when our children benefit, the entire community benefits and our future becomes even brighter. I thank you for sharing this information about what #362 will do for schools and for your cooperation and support.
Albert M. Carvalho,
Superintendent of Schools
Click or Tap the image to download Supervisor Carvalho’s letter
Click or Tap the image to download sample Miami-Dade ballot
Apply to the job
Azure Cloud Solution Architect
This is a Full-time, On-Site position offering 90K – 120K salary, plus up to 20% bonus, plus benefits
We’re looking for an Azure Cloud Solution Architect to engage with key accounts as they look to move to the cloud. If you are interested in driving customer success while being a key part of the continuous evolution of Azure infrastructure as a service (IAAS), then this may be a great fit for you.
The Cloud Solution Architect is the voice-of-the-customer and becomes a trusted advisor with our engineering teams with regards to how we must evolve the platform to meet customers where they are today and where they want to be in the future.
The ideal candidate will be a technologist at heart, they need to exhibit a breadth of experience and ability across technology stacks and an ability to ramp on new technologies across the platform as they emerge. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning and will have very high customer empathy with a huge passion for customer success.
- The Cloud Solution Architect will act as a Pre-Sales Engineer and is a trusted advisor to our customers, they will span C-Level discussions to guidance and execution on concrete projects with a significant time commitment at the Architect/SME level.
- The Cloud Solution Architect will also spend about 25% of their time in a billable capacity to clients.
- 8+ years of experience working with Mid to Enterprise level companies.
- Experience with Azure and Azure implementations
- Experience with Infrastructure as a service (IAAS)
- Pre-Sales experience as an Engineer/Architect in a Consultative capacity speaking with Clients