Apply to this job
We are looking for an energetic Salesforce Developer to join our Miami-based client’s team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the customization, maintenance, development, and monitoring of the Salesforce CRM platform and other core contact center cloud-based applications. This position will work closely with Sales, Product, Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure they have the system capabilities needed to best execute their functions.
- Lead developer on all Salesforce-related custom development work
- Assist in the daily operations and manage custom development deliverables of Salesforce.com
- Maintain existing custom system integration with Salesforce
- Build out new and refine existing systems integration
- Collaborate with Business Systems team members and stakeholders to deliver new business functionality to advocates and customers
- Respond to team members’ requests related to functionality support, how-to questions, and feature activation/tuning
- Field and triage inbound internal systems support inquiries
- Assist in documenting rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline at an accredited university or equivalent number of years’ work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of Salesforce development experience
- Expertise in APEX and Visualforce
- Solid skills in the following: CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience with Salesforce Release Management best practices
- Understanding and appreciation for working in an agile / scrum environment
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Experience in working with multiple system admins managing one SFDC org is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
Help the Recovery – This is where we live and work
On September 10, 2017, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach Counties went through a disaster together when Hurricane Irma roared through the State of Florida. Many of us either experienced the storm, had some damage to homes and businesses, and some personally know friends and family members that lost much more. We want to help our community recover from Irma.
This is where we live and work. The South Florida Tech community is a close one and we want to show our support. The SFTA and ITPalooza teams are inviting business leaders and Tech companies in South Florida to band together to help so we can continue to impact and grow our vibrant Tech hub in the SE.
1010 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33132
Hands On Workshop – For those that purchase their MXChip board.
Abstract – Join us for a day at the Miami Microsoft Innovation Center for a technical IoT workshop covering the “Internet of Things” integrated with the Microsoft Cloud and the new MXChip AZ3166 . Microsoft MVP’s and IoT experts will lead you through the Journey from the Introduction to Microsoft Azure to IoT Hub, Storage, Azure Functions, Stream Analytics and Power BI. We’ll follow a technical progression covering “Devices to Visuals” and at the end of the lecture, share with you some real world IoT solutions and case studies. Join us from 4pm – 5pm as we hold an open “hands-on” workshop covering the introductory onboarding with your new MXChip. You can purchase your MXChip for the website below and join the our onboarding workshop . Please join us for this deep dive event.
The development kit provides a smart hardware solution. It is compatible with abundant peripherals and sensors.AZ3166 could be used for the development of IoT and smart hardware prototype, making it continent to verify the software and function of users. Product could connect to Azure and mobile phone fast and safely. With AZ3166, customers could cut down the period of research. AZ3166 has software and hardware and would be supported with developer community, including development kit and demo for quick connection to cloud service. Control and operation could be obtained by mobile phone or tablet.
MXChip information located at- https://microsoft.github.io/azure-iot-developer-kit/
MXChip ordering location at – http://mxchip.com/az3166
Hosts – Herve Roggero and Blain Barton
Registration, Check in, HOL Proctor – Elias Mereb
Speakers – Joe Raio, Blain Barton, Art Garcia, Russ Fustino, Herve Roggero, Soheil Bakhshi (possibly Kevin Wolfe)
After a very successful first workshop back in April, I am offering the Value Driven and Adaptive Planning Workshop again and this time over a weekend at the end of September to accommodate those who have a hard time taking the day off.
Here is what the last cohort group said about the workshop:
- “It was relevant, based on real life projects, experience circumstances. It was practical with recommendations that can be applied immediately.”
- “Thanks for an engaging workshop – I’m excited to take new ideas back to work for improving planning!”
- “I liked that it provided an in depth dive into my specific role as a business analyst.”
- “Excellent level of engagement and balance between discussion detail and course progress. Great content knowledge”
People can register via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/value-driven-and-adaptive-planning-workshop-agile-requirements-and-planning-tickets-35258639540 and I am currently offering $100.00 off the early bird rate until August 15 with the discount code: SOUTHFL
As you know, I am committed to doing my part to attract and retain the best talent in South Florida by building community. One way I do this is by partnering with companies to offer a free spot in my open enrollment classes for any South Floridian in transition (currently out of work) or an interested full-time student. For every 2 people a company sends to one of my qualifying training classes or workshops, it unlocks a free spot that will lift someone up and better position them for a new opportunity!
The 14th annual NNE will begin at 5:00 pm on October 20th at Shooters Waterfront Fort Lauderdale. There will be a Pre-boarding party between 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM.
The Biscayne Lady will set sail from 6:30 PM -10:30 PM along the Intracoastal Waterway.
Calling all Digital Marketers
Want the opportunity to make powerful connections while sailing the beautiful Fort Lauderdale seas with some of the most elite digital marketers in South Florida? Then, make sure to mark Friday, October 20th, 2017 in your calendars, as The South Florida IMA will be hosting its annual Nautical Networking Event, Havana Nights style.
Get ready to board the Biscayne Lady and network with professionals from the nation’s top reputable brands and build a foundation for lasting business relationships. The cruise will feature over 300 of the savviest digital marketers from around the country, including ADT, Bacardi, BrandsMart, Carnival, Office Depot, Sony, Zimmerman, Sapient-Razorfish, Havas, Starmark and many more of South Florida’s biggest brands and agencies.
Tickets will sell out fast so make sure to purchase your spot now by clicking here. Table sponsorships start at $1,500 for a half-table (5 seats), while a full table costs $2,500 (10 seats). Premium sponsorships begin at $3,500.
For more information, click here or e-mail us at [email protected]
The South Florida IMA