SharePoint support Services for ADI
Education and Experience Required:
- BS + 10; Must have ten (10) years of experience and Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, management, business, or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active Top Secret clearance with SCI access and Counter Intelligence Polygraph granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency (if CI Poly is not available person cannot begin work until CI Poly is complete)
Job Location: Washington, DC (Joint Base Anacostia Bolling)
Background: ACT is seeking a highly-motivated SharePoint technologist with subject matter expertise to establish, business processes, policies, standards, strategic communications, training, and procedures related to functions assigned to the Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI). The successful candidate will perform on a team of IT professionals, provide technical expertise, and develop and assist the Government.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform SharePoint, database and communications management activities
- Maintain and assist users in updating the ADI internal and external SharePoint site on classified networks
- Support ADI Headquarters on various communication initiatives to include posting training opportunities on multiple SharePoint sites and other Agency communications
- Review and track ADI course materials for print purpose, manage the ADI logo and brand on all official communication, and design marketing materials to promote upcoming courses
- Maintain multiple databases containing employee, instructor, student and course data
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Experience with strategic communications
- Experience in translating strategic plans into business processes, policies, standards, and procedures
- Understanding of processes involved with collection, reporting, records retention, and use of the data and customer base
- Strong SharePoint experience is a must