Position: Data Analyst
Location: North Miami, FL
Salary: $70k – $80k
SherlockTalent has an exciting opportunity for those individuals that want to learn and explore the world of business. We are looking for experience Data Analysts as you will be working with a handful of success-eager professionals to make a small business grow. You will be working directly with the business owners, which allows you to receive direct answers every time. We have a flat hierarchy in which you can get answers from anyone on the team, regardless of “title”. Truth is our lighthouse.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Data modeling using new and existing tools
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources
- Creating and maintaining ETLs
- Creating and maintaining data warehouses
- Implementing and maintaining data quality control systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Implement and maintain machine learning and/or AI systems to enhance decision-making
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management or Statistics is required, unless significant business experience can be proven.
- Strong knowledge of SQL is required. XML knowledge is a must.
- Programming experience is required.
- Qlik Sense/Tableau experience is required (1+ years).
- Understanding of machine-learning is highly recommended.
MUST HAVE THESE SKILLS
- Qlik Sense
- Strong Excel work experience
- OLAP experience
- OLTP knowledge
- Strong collaboration with other teams
- Knowledge of a math-friendly programming language, such as Python, Java, R, or others
- Pentaho Data Integrations or other ETL management service
- API integration knowledge
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.