Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Sr. Security Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FloridaApply Now
Title: Sr. Security Engineer
A very experienced engineer with in-depth expertise and focus in Identity and Access Management (aka IAM) solutions and IAM Technology Architecture, with knowledge and experience working across other domains, and contributing to the future architectural direction and vision for our client.
- Leads the execution of new innovations comparative with their domain(s). Proposes and legitimizes innovation speculations upheld by an exhaustive specialized examination and business case
- Identifies, defines, directs, and performs analyses to resolve critical project issues including the analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed systems/technical solutions
- Hands on role in implementing and maintaining Enterprise IAM Tool Sets (SecureAuth, CyberArk PAM, MIM, SailPoint, Azure AD, Windows AD). Experience with similar IAM Technologies is acceptable.
- Investigates and analyzes basic creation issues alongside prescribing a suitable way to goal including strategic work-around solutions
- Has significant software development skills in two or more of the following: PowerShell, .Net Framework, C#, MS SQL, Report Generation
- Comfortable with providing Operational Support for IAM Systems
- Designs technology standards and designs which increase capabilities, scalability, reliability, cost effectiveness and performance. Is accountable for delivering the architectural standards and roadmaps for Information Security
- “Owns” and ensures that standards in the IAM domain are up-to-date and published in central standards repository
- Stays abreast of industry standards, market forces, and emerging technologies to understand their impact and how they can be best leveraged within the organization and technology landscape
- Analyzes and validates functional requirements across multiple systems, considering data, workflow, and logical processes in conjunction with the IAM operational provisioning team and IAM management
- Contributes to the technical elements of RFPs and RFIs and negotiates key technical contract terms in consideration of the needs of the business
- Analyzes and estimates cross-technology feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility, ensuring that expected application non-functional requirements, including performance levels, are achievable for current and future architectures
- Validates timelines, contributes to project plans, and provides input to the assigned project manager.
- Re-conceptualizes fundamental assumptions and constantly questions the “why” behind current processes, systems, and procedures, including integration intersections; develops more efficient and cost-effective approaches to address technical and business issues
- Directly responsible for applying patches and upgrades to IAM Toolsets
- Plays a key role in contributing to strategic technology planning for our client.
Experience and Education
Typical candidates will possess 8+ years of relevant experience and a BS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience). Current/relevant certifications desired