Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Creative Director
Type: Perm / On-site
SherlockTalent is seeking a full-time Creative Director who can guide all projects and be responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. The Creative Director is a dynamic position with varied responsibilities. The role requires being a reliable leader, mentor and manager for the creative team, creating the big ideas, being a savvy business-minded pitch veteran, while maintaining the ability to roll up the sleeves and keep one foot in the trenches when needed. The Creative Director will also manage two FTEs; an Associate Creative Director, and a Senior Art Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, especially IT.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Oversee client pitches and proposals.
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams.
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers, and web developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience leading creative ideation, concept creation, design, and production.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
- Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic designer, art director, and copywriter.
- Expert knowledge of the business side of design and creative.
- Very strong soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Animate, Google Studio, and other tools relevant to the field, including HTML and CSS.
- Initiative and accountability.
- Polished verbal/written/presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Great attitude and a desire to learn is always a plus.
Office-based, Non-remote position.
Prefer local South Florida (Miami-Dade and Broward Counties) candidates.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.