Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Node.js / Full Stack Developer
SherlockTalent is actively searching for a Node.js/Full-Stack Developer who will work and collaborate with a team on a variety of projects in the cloud. They are responsible for writing code for internal and customer facing applications, API’s, integration and migration processes, automation of daily Accounting and Asset Management tasks, as well as troubleshooting and maintaining existing and future applications. The right individual for this role will be a motivated one who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in his or her work. This role will ensure that assigned tasks are completed accurately and that detailed documentation is provided.
- Develop server-side and Cloud applications in Node.js.
- Develop SPA (Single Page Applications) using Vue.js or React.js.
- Create and secure RESTful APIs using AWS Cloud solutions.
- Assist with application architecture and design.
- Implement external APIs to import/export data.
- Update, maintain, test and troubleshoot applications.
- Develop task automation scripts using Node.js.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in web development
- Proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in testing with Mocha.js and Sinon.js, or Jest.js.
- Proficient in developing RESTful APIs for data retrieval and Web Applications.
- Proficient using Git.
- Proficient with DB structures and DB development skills.
- Proficient with MySQL and other relational databases.
- Experience with SCRUM.
- Proficient in the use of browser Developer Tools for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Oriented towards business results.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred in Computer Science or related field) or Equivalent Education and Experience