Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
SAP Consultant – Vistex Pricing
REMOTE, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: SAP Consultant – Vistex Pricing
Location: 100% REMOTE
Job Type: Contract 9-12 Months
Salary: Competitive Market Rate
Job ID: 7272
- Provide SAP functional analysis, SAP Pricing support, SAP solution architecture in Pricing area.
- Provide day-to-day support for the SAP applications in the Pricing area by resolving change requests and malfunction/incident tickets.
- Discuss business requirements with the Business Process Owners and Key Users and provide satisfying SAP system solution with the aim to adhere to SAP standard solutions.
- Responsible to implement procedures and standards to improve operational efficiency, monitor compliance, and mitigate risks to achieve team results.
- Support change and release management processes for SAP application.
- Support test processes and user training for SAP Pricing business process area.
- Good working and configuration knowledge in Pricing Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing, Requirement Routine
- Expert in configuring, implementing, and testing of SAP Vistex product includes various applications such as Agreements/Deals, Claims/Transaction, Billbacks, Chargebacks, Sales Rebates, Purchasing Rebates, Sales Incentives and Data Maintenance to validate and verify application functionality and performance.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in maintaining SAP Vistex Applications like Material Cross reference, Unit of measure cross reference and agreement Cross Reference, Pricing and Data Objects.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in configuring SAP Vistex Pricing procedures, using condition technique, Condition Types, Access sequences, and condition tables
- Expertise in SD and Pricing Configurations and Transactions. Should have knowledge of SD, Pricing Tables, User exits and Functional Modules.
- Experience with EDI/ IDocs (partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and out bound parameters)
- Must have used all Standard SD, MM, FI, Pricing transactions.
- Able to understand ABAP syntax and to do basic debugging.
- Functional spec creation, Test scripts preparation, usage of test tools like Worksoft, ALM, valgenesis, ServiceNow, SharePoint etc.
- Experience with EDI/ IDocs (partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and out bound parameters) for SO. OBD, Invoice, PO, ASN, Vendor master and master data, Outbound Delivery, Inbound Delivery, PGI and PGR, Goods Movement, etc. Intermediate Documents (IDOCS): Monitoring, Reprocessing & Manual Posting of IDOCS, setting up Partner Profiles, Process Codes and defining Port Interface exposure: EDI, cXML, PI, BADI, BAPI,
We love to share $1,000 bonuses for successful referrals
No Sponsorships / 3RD Parties at this this time