Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) 100% Remote
100% Remote, MissouriApply Now
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer, .NET
Location: 100% Remote, St. Louis based
Job Type: Full-time Perm
Salary: Up to $160K, Depending on Experience
Job ID: 7230
Our client is an exceptional 80-person (and growing) technology company with an established track record of success and consistent year-over-year growth trajectory of 50%+ servicing the automotive industry. Its core product – a premier customer relationship platform – has won a number of awards and is widely recognized for being the innovations leader among its peers.
You are someone who is tired of not being challenged, of not having a voice and of working with outdated technologies. In your current organization you stand out among your peers as a driver and an innovative thinker. You want to be a direct contributor to a dynamic team that enjoys solving difficult problems together every day and where everyone truly appreciates what you bring to the 100% virtual table.
- Develop custom integrations according to business and 3rd party specifications.
- Actively participate in story refinement and release planning for assigned projects.
- Develop .NET services and utilities with performance, stability, and maintainability in mind.
- Develop automated integration and unit tests in accordance with business requirements and company standards.
- Assist in identifying and resolving issues.
- Participate in the code review process to enforce standards.
- Communicate testing impacts and deployment steps upon code completion.
- Assist in deployments when needed.
- 5+ years of C# .NET development experience.
- 3+ years of development experience w/ 3rd party APIs.
- 3+ years of development experience w/ Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL.
- Working knowledge of data transfer protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc.).
- Working knowledge of data exchange formats (JSON, XML, CSV, etc.) and serialization/deserialization.
- Working knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
- A proven history of developing scalable, testable applications.
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core.
- Profit sharing after 1 year with no cap
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage from day 1.
- PTO 15 days
- 401K with match up to 4%
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.