Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
QA Test Automation, Manager
Ft Lauderdale, FloridaApply Now
Job ID: 7215
Role: QA Test Automation, Manager
Location: Hybrid/2-3 Days Onsite, South Florida based company
Compensation: $160K+, Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full Time/Perm
General Position Description
We are hiring a Manager of the Software Quality Assurance team to lead automated and manual testing solutions for our SaaS Enterprise platform. Do you have a passion to innovate and promote a culture of quality and continuous improvement?
- Gain a deep understanding of current systems, including system integrations, business rules and flows.
- Manage and develop, maintain and execute automated test cases.
- Manage and define test automations scope, help improve and automate test strategies, and software configurations.
- Manage, establish and promote testing guidelines, methodologies, and standards.
- Manage the documentation and troubleshooting of bugs.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, architects, release managers, developers and QA team members to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Participate in and perform code reviews.
- Participate in technical feature reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 6+ years experience writing and maintaining testing manual and automated test scripts.
- Experience working with browser based test automation frameworks and tools such as Katalon, Selenium, MS UI automation, QTP UFT, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI.
- Experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience managing and performing unit testing and integration testing.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD and DevOps practices, including tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Jira.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a focus on the success of the team over the individual.
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, MongoDB is a plus.
- Strong experience with TDD is a plus.
- Familiarity with reservation systems and / or travel industry booking systems is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary is commensurate with work experience.
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 1 day off for your birthday (actual birthday)
- 6 paid holidays
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. as well as a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $1000 candidate referral bonuses!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”