Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Delray Beach, FloridaApply Now
Job ID: 7090
Role: Compliance Analyst
Job Type: Perm/Full Time
The Compliance Analyst is a key member of the Information Security team and is responsible for training employees on industry standards, developing policies, and evaluating compliance.
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies.
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving compliance issues.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Developing procedures and workflows to meet compliance documentation standards.
- Serving as an SME on all compliance-related matters.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system.
- Training employees on industry compliance requirements.
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Liaison with regulatory and/or compliance bodies on behalf of Honorlock.
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
- Complete regular internal audits of our systems and processes.