Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Java Developer
Location: Miami, FL
The ideal candidate is a full stack software developer with knowledge of the Java programming language, fundamental OO concepts, great analytical skills and web development. He/she will be working closely with Team lead and other developers in achieving optimum productivity. Satisfactory interaction and communication with other IT business units (Middleware engineers, Release Management, Infrastructure, Database, etc.)
BA/BS degree in CS or related field with 6 plus years of experience.
- Follows rules of the organization using the employee handbook, company tenets, and the SDLC to understand those rules.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Documents system design solutions and source code using standard requirement templates provided by the business analysts/release managers.
- Follows outlined software architecture and designs provided.
- Develops system solutions that meet both the quality standards and timelines as determined by the business.
- Tests software using proven testing frameworks, tools and techniques.
- Follows specified change management process and documentation.
- Participates in team meetings, providing input and suggestions.
- Ability to adapt and overcome problems; must be able to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Ability to take on new tasks and to adjust to an energetic, continually evolving environment.
- Assist in the transition of on-premise applications to the cloud by using best practices and designing, developing, testing and deploying software into AWS environments.
- Implement microservices composed of a vast array of technologies in a Java/AWS ecosystem.
- Assist in full DevOps implementation of production ready code from inception through delivery and production readiness.
- Work with AWS cloud technologies and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of software development in an Object Oriented and Multi-Tier Environment.
- Agile development methodologies
- Java (8/7) / JEE technology stacks
- Software architecture (Design Patterns, Software Lifecycle)
- Java web frameworks: Spring 4/3
- SpringBoot 1.5/2.0
- Spring Cloud, Eureka, Akka
- Automated testing (JUnit, JMeter, PowerMock)
- JDBC, SQL, ORM / Oracle/MSSQL Server knowledge
- REST/SOAP Web services
- Experience with in-memory DB, ie. Redis, MongoDB, etc..
- Experience with message brokers, ie. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc..
- Build tools Maven, Jenkins CI (Artifactory)
- Hands-on experience in PaaS (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Elastic Beanstalk) and IaaS environments (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- AWS services (API Gateway, Lambda, Fargate, EC2, DynamoDB, ECS, CloudWatch Data pipeline, etc.) using AWS SDK and UI Console
- Docker, Kubernettes
- OAuth 2
- Soap UI, SOA
- Code analysis tools (FindBugs, PMD, etc.)
- Java 11 / JEE technology stacks
- Web Development ReactJs, AngularJs, EmberJs, Bootstrap
- Mobile development (Iphone, Android)
- Automated testing (Selenium, Mercury tools)