Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Director – End User Experience
Director – End User Experience
Director in the field of Information Technology to oversee the day to day operations of Field Service, IT Service Desk, End User Computing, Mobility and IT collaboration on a Global level. Responsible for managing and advancing support of end user service requests and computing issues. Implements operational best practices and continuous Service Management improvement. Ensures service levels are met and end-user satisfaction is achieved. Provides technical expertise for both tactical and strategic initiatives. Ensures IT processes are service oriented and business focused. Provides detail and summary reporting for key metrics. Leads, mentor and develops team members.
- Lead global teams providing IT service desk and technical end user support.
- Monitor for continuous service and process improvement.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key metrics, KPIs, including user satisfaction, average response time, mean time to repair, incident avoidance, call deflection and end user productivity.
- Deliver End User Experience projects on time with high quality standards; operate within budget.
- Ensure “How To’s” and FAQs are documented and organized in a knowledge repository for user reference
- Coordinate and deliver technical support (Break/Fix) as needed for corporate, business and other remote site events.
- Build and manage a world class 24 x 7 Service Desk Team, including:
- Workplace Remote Services
- Workplace Field Services
- Drive service desk efficiencies, ITIL, and continual process improvement across the IT organization
- PC Image Management.
- Migrate to Microsoft’s Auto-Pilot to build profile-based images based on user roles.
- Image Delivery
- Application Packaging and Distribution
- Workstation Patching
- Promote self-service tools, automation, catalog of services and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve service levels, end user satisfaction and productivity.
- Perform trend analyses and develop action plans for improving productivity, service responsiveness and cost efficiencies.
- Stay current in end user support, management, technologies, sourcing, compliance, policies and procedures.
- Ensure standards are followed; provide evidence for internal and external audits.
- Oversee the provisioning, deployment, management and tracking of all end user equipment and disposal.
- Manage device lifecycle replacement; maintain unit forecasts.
- Establish & Manage device standards and user profiles for device deployment.
- Own and manage Hardware and Software Vendor management for vendors that play in this space (Microsoft, Lenovo, ITS, etc.).
- Own and manage eMail Messaging services (MS O365).
- Own & manage Mobility services.
- Own & manage Collaboration technology (End User facing) and Meeting experiences.
- Own and manage migration to standard cloud storage services (MS OneDrive).
- Develops service and business level agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Develop Risk Mitigation strategies and Business Continuity plans.
- Employee Onboarding, specifically as it aligns to ensuring user has all required technologies available on their Day One.
- Lead direct reports and their technical teams, provide challenging assignments, training and career opportunities.
- Develop department goals, objectives, and operating budgets.
- Will be accountable for End User device budget and spend (approx. $4M per year). Including end-user productivity software (Microsoft O365) approx. $13M per year.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
- Relevant technical and process certifications (ITIL, HDI)
- 10+ years leadership experience within IT Operations; at least 5 years as a Director.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to supervise, lead, coach, motivate and work through others to achieve desired results.
- Experience in project planning, implementation and management.
- Experience supporting multi-OS platforms (Windows, MAC, Mobile); physical devices and VDIs.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to perform complex tasks and handle multiple priorities, and can perform exceptionally under high stress conditions. Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Active Directory management, Group Policy, Deployment tools, Telecom systems, and Windows Server technology.
- Engaging person that builds relationships based on trust and delivering on promises.
- Strong customer service mindset and knows the meaning of service excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple/disparate projects at the same time.