Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Bilingual IBM Project Manager – Technical (Remote)
Boca Raton, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: IBM Project Manager – IT
Location: REMOTE – Based in Boca Raton, FL
Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Leading Managed Service provider and IBM Partner, is looking for an IT Project Manager to join it's growing team on a Full Time/Perm basis.
- Initiate, plan, organize and execute technical projects
- Participate in customer facing meetings and facilitate technical conversations
- Coordinate scheduling of resource availability/allocations for the execution of projects
- Promote teamwork, delegate tasks, resolve conflict, manage goals/time, and evaluate performance
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop attainable, detailed project plans to track progress
- Develop/maintain project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to maximize deliverables and budget
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and clients
- At least the equivalent of an Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Three or more years project management experience in IT
- Five or more years of experience working in an IT technical field
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and multiple team members with confidence.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding computer technologies (x/86, System I, AIX or Mainframe)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Milestones/Gantt Charts
- Bilingual: Not mandatory, but would be nice
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."