Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Analyst & Project Manager (two roles)
Coral Springs, FloridaApply Now
Job Title: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Analyst & Project Manager (two roles)
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract
SherlockTalent is looking for an Analyst & a Project Manager to join the Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery team in a F500, fast-paced company in the maritime industry.
- Promotes best practices via example and compliance with policies and regulatory requirements
- Continuously improves internal controls to protect systems and data
- Develops and tracks risk remediation plans
- Acts as the focal point for all efforts to design, develop, and test business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Develops and maintains business continuity plan based on BIA results including data back up plans/recovery procedures for all systems
- Ensures periodic tests are conducted and appropriate to the risk and maturity of the program
- Collaborates with business and IT leaders throughout the company
- Modifies and updates the plan based on test results
- Makes arrangements with vendors to support recovery efforts
- Assists in the design of information asset inventories that support recovery efforts
- Reports metrics to stakeholders
- Recommends content for policies, procedures, and standards
- Maintain high standards, leads by example, and stays current on trends and news
- Reviews and develops business recovery strategies
- Drafts procedures for identifying failures and invoking contingency plans, creates response procedures, and identifies communications channels
- Communicates with various response teams during testing, actual execution of recovery procedures and supports the design, development, installation, implementation, and administration of backup solutions
- Supports the development and maintenance of policies, plans, and procedures that ensure the agency can successfully execute continuity capabilities under all conditions and circumstances
- Supports efforts to ensure policies, plans and procedures related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, and IT disaster recovery are comprehensive, coordinated, and integrated to support continuity operations
- Supports management of automated notification system application and use
- Assist with review and evaluation of agency functions, interdependencies, and assess compliance with applicable authorities
- Supports exercise execution and evaluation
- Provides program management support to the agency continuity program
- 3+ years of work experience as an Analyst for Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery services.
- Experience with data-driven product roadmaps
- A deep understanding of customer needs around this market and the available solutions is a must
- Experience working in the hi-tech space preferably data center, colocation, telecoms, IT, large data, etc.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."