Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Title: IT Recruiter
Location: Miami Beach, FL (North Bay Village)
Salary: Based on Experience
SherlockTalent is searching for the next line of hunters to bring the best of South Florida’s talent to bear. With over two decades of experience in the market, we are well known and respected as staffing leaders in the IT industry.
As a driven, outgoing, and dynamic Tech Recruiter, you will find the best tech talent in South Florida and present them to our wide variety of clients. Our goal is to serve their staffing needs beyond expectations. We’re a team here, and we operate in a highly collaborative environment with integrity and comprehensive support. If you don’t play well with others, don’t apply.
What you’ll do
- Continually foster long-term relationships with candidates in the IT, Marketing and Creative industries.
- Relentlessly pursue these candidates through leads generated in our existing list of contacts, company sponsored events, advertising resources, online and through personal contacts made through purpose driven networking.
- From these efforts, find candidates from a wide array of sources and attract 10 people per week.
- Interview at least 6 candidates weekly.
- Internally submit 9 candidates weekly to account managers.
- Comprehensively review and understand all technical job requirements.
- Complete screening evaluations and properly format resumes to meet client expectations.
- Research and become familiar with new technologies in the IT, Marketing and Creative industries.
- Follow up with candidates constantly.
- Be prepared to do the whole job every day – source, screen, recruit, send-out and close.
- Meet with clients and candidates and be responsible for developing business and candidate relationships.
- Be passionate about IT and helping people, as well as have the strong desire to succeed. –
- Participate in technical organizations & attend networking events often.
In order to rock in this role, you will have:
- Super strong written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of polish.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, there is no cap on commissions. The more you close the more you will earn. You have to want IT.
- A keen head for business development, a sense of urgency, a competitive instinct, and a strong desire to do what IT takes to make IT happen.
Why should you apply?
Competitive salary plus commissions, Health Care, Dental and 401K, Sign-on bonuses for the right fit, and oh yeah, there’s the uncapped commission thing, too. One of the best in the industry.