As digital products have evolved, principles of product design have also transitioned into the tech world.
In this one-hour virtual workshop, join Ton Hanchai, Senior UI/UX Designer for IBM to dive deeper into the elements and principles of successful design in digital products. You’ll learn how to take these fundamentals of design and create the most visually appealing and user-friendly apps, websites, and more.
Important Reminder: This event is virtual. Registration is required through Eventbrite to receive the Zoom link. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/applying-uiux-design-principles-to-digital-product-creation-workshop-tickets-175752288827?aff=partners.
- Do I need any previous knowledge or experience to apply?
- The University of Miami UI/UX Design Professional Bootcamp does not require any previous graphic design knowledge or experience to enroll.
- Do I need to be a student to apply to the UI/UX Design Bootcamp?
- No. The University of Miami digital skills programs are open to people of any professional or educational background, regardless of enrollment status.
- Will I learn to work with popular design software?
- Absolutely! Learners will gain hands-on training with industry-leading tools and software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Zoom, Otter.ai, Miro, Figma, and even coding tools like HTML and CSS.
- What makes this program different from others?
- Our UI/UX Design Professional Bootcamp is a professional, online, part-time program that is accessible for learners of all skill levels, no prerequisites required! We focus on in-depth training via live classes to prepare even the most novice learner for a career in UI/UX in less than one year. With our introductory course, you can try the course before making any financial or schedule commitments to the extended program to ensure this is the best career path for you.
If you would like to learn more about the University of Miami digital skills boot camps, visit us online at https://digitalskills.miami.edu/.