We are looking for a Full-stack Web Application Developer to support, update, and write software and utilities that meet client and company requirements and maintain web servers’ stability.
- The Developer may work with multiple programming languages and operating systems.
- Responsibilities include designing, writing, maintaining, supporting, debugging, implementing, and improving the source code that makes up the application performance and interfaces.
- The Developer may also be responsible for designing and developing new applications to automate manual tasks or writing new reports using Informer or SQL Database.
- The Developer maintains internal and external applications with special focus on the self-service components used to support clients, company and department objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize customer needs and create new applications of features that answer those needs.
- Communicate ideas clearly to teammates and management
- Good customer service skills to answer questions and fix issues
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our users.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Provide training of Applications as needed
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Download and apply patches and upgrades of the vendor provided applications and keep up with new releases and install new releases during the off-business hours
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update, and add new features
- Support all API integrations including Salesforce integration by reviewing Apex classes in Salesforce.
- Write queries to meet client’s datafeed requests.
- Coordinate and becomes a liaison between company and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years combined equivalent work experience and education.
- Expert UI Development, database design, APIs, back-end server development, open source projects, frameworks in .Net environment.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- 5 years’ experience using Soap API or REST API
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time”