SherlockTalent is in looking for a talented .NET Developer that is ready to join a fast-paced company for a 6 months contract. The ideal candidate will support the Manager of System Development in all the enhancements, resolving systems issues, and actively collaborating with teams.
- Work across the full software development life cycle
- Follow Agile development practices to support iterative development and releases
- Ownership of code, applications, and systems for quality, interoperability, and performance
- Work in small cross-functional teams
- Actively collaborate with business and engineering stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with partners to design and develop new integrations and assist with system enhancements
- Support in resolving support issues
- Participate in code walkthroughs as necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as .NET Developer
- Keep current with relevant technologies including but not limited to C#, (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Reporting Services, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework, SharePoint Server, etc.), MVC Framework
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with demonstrated teamwork, time management, and multitasking skills.
We love to share a $1000 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”