SherlockTalent is ready to find a talented Public Relations Account Executive that will have the opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-paced team in Miami. The ideal candidate will lead media accounts focusing on content strategy, creation and distribution, social management and strategy, as well as data-driven reporting and analysis. This opportunity comes with great benefits!
- Responsible for building strong relationships with media, influencers, and partners pursuing media opportunities
- Working to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of team and clients
- Approachable, friendly and empathetic, able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients, and with the media
- Able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
- Generate media attention with distinctive and creative stories
- Research data for every project understanding data and targeting to campaign
- Develop creative recommendations to clients
- Build media and influencer lists, researching editorial calendars and new outlets
- Report through daily communications, monthly performance, and quarterly analysis.
- High attention to detail
- Develop communication plans and create story-lines
- 5+ years of relevant PR or marketing experience in a US market agency environment
- Understanding of:
- Product Launches
- Brand Storytelling
- Media and Influencer Relations Strategies
- Digital/new media marketing strategies
- Consumer technology
- Expert in persuasive writing and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills