We are seeking a Manager of Application Development to join our growing team on a full time/perm basis.
The position reports to the Sr. VP of Systems Delivery. The position manages a team of approximately 6 to 10 Application Developers and their work/coding. Candidates require the technical skills to assist developers with design and issue troubleshooting. They will also be helping with code reviews.
- Manager of Application Development
- Full Time/Perm
- Salary $105k to $115K Plus 15% to 22.5% Bonus
- Management – 80% of the time
- Coding and code reviews – 20% of the time
- Provide technical guidance to project teams
- Assists in the formulation of Systems objectives, User requirements, project plans, and programming specifications.
- Supervise projects teams during the project life cycle
- Focus is Web development.
- Multiple Applications.
- Front end, middle tier and backend development.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior team lead experience or Development Management experience
- Strong C#. NET (Version 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5)
- MVC 4 – strong knowledge of WebAPI programming, including custom routing, security and using JSON result sets
- SQL Server – strong programming knowledge on stored procedures including complex joins and data retrieval.
- Software development experience with public-facing websites, multi-tier development
- Entity Framework – strong knowledge of using Entity Framework within the Repository pattern.
Additional skills a plus:
- ESB experience
- Knowledge of website security best practices.
- TFS 2015
- Angular 4/5
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry like finance or healthcare, and integrating Payroll Systems with 401K providers
- Experience interacting with SalesForce in any capacity
- Experience interfacing with a mainframe application.
- Works closely with Systems Architect, Business Analysts, and Business Users.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”