Join the exciting world of hospitality and bring your iOS development skills to the table.
Our client develops iPhone and iPad applications for the hospitality industry.
They are looking for an IOS developer who will work on new development, as well as enhancements for supporting products.
You will own the code from architecture through QA handoff, and work quickly and efficiently with a team of software developers, graphic designers and QA analysts.
You should be proficient in:
- Building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Developing in Microsoft technologies: Visual Studio, C# .Net, VB .Net, ASP .Net, ADO .Net, WCF, WPF, IIS, Team Foundation Server
- SQL experience (MS SQL Server 2008/2012 preferred) designing, developing, and optimizing database schemas and stored procedures
- Any Graphics skills
- Any experience working with video (Streaming – Multicasting, Unicasting, etc.)
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!