IT Administrator – Anaplan / DevOps
Join a global digital infrastructure, property, and investment management firm, help power the world closer together.
They are uniquely positioned to capitalize on investment opportunities in the four key segments of digital Infrastructure – cell networks, data centers, macro cell towers, and fiber networks.
These four segments of mobile and internet infrastructure play an important role in the way people and businesses communicate, share information, and consumer content, focusing their investment efforts in these areas, diversifying across the digital infrastructure landscape, and leveraging the expertise honed over the last two decades in the space.
We are looking for an Anaplan / DevOps business intelligence candidate with experience administering and building reports with Anaplan, Microsoft Power Apps such as Power BI, and building ETL integrations.
The ideal Anaplan / DevOps candidate will have a well-balanced understanding of technology concepts and administration with an emphasis on business side knowledge in the financial sector and a desire to learn and administer new technologies to create reporting and Business Intelligence solutions in a diverse and evolving environment. The Anaplan/DevOps candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day support and administration of the Company’s Anaplan tenant space including building models and reports. Additionally, the candidate should have experience with administering ETL tools, building reports, and data integrations between disparate systems.
The successful candidate will manage multiple support requests and projects and be responsible for ensuring these requests are successfully completed on time and within scope. This position will also be responsible for troubleshooting issues and analyzing the requirements of the support requests.
This individual must be an effective communicator who will partner with multiple business and technology teams across the Company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment, is deadline-oriented, able to work independently and as part of a team. The candidate will need to be able to work seamlessly with external vendors and consultants.
Note – This position will report to the VP of IT. It is preferred that this position is in Boca Raton, Florida, however, remote applicants will be considered based on qualifications. Please indicate if relocation to Boca Raton, Florida would be considered.
- Manages the company’s Anaplan system foundational elements (ex. Users, Permissions, Security, Access, etc.) as well as creating models and reports.
- Promptly and productively addresses support tickets related to the Anaplan system, including handling directly within the Anaplan team, redirecting users to relevant training materials or redirecting to appropriate personnel when appropriate.
- Interfaces with end users, partners with business leaders to resolve technical issues, and appropriately escalate tickets to Anaplan Hypercare when required.
- Understanding of vendor integrations interfaces to Anaplan such as OneCloud.
- Strong experience with Anapedia is expected for troubleshooting and report development.
- Tracking support work in helpdesk ticketing system in compliance with established IT policies..
- Keep abreast of Anaplan technical developments that are of operational importance to the company.
- 2- 3 years of experience as an Anaplan Administrator and Model Builder providing technology support and solution development in a corporate environment
- 3 – 4 years of experience administering integration solutions and ETL tools.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in a DevOps capacity interacting with business users and building value added solutions within the financial sector.
- Candidate should have expertise in the integration of ERP, business intelligence and reporting solutions in alignment with goals of achieving robust/automated flow of information in support of efficient business processes in the commercial Real Estate industry
- Required core competencies: Anaplan Model Builder and Administration, ETL solution integrations, Microsoft Office suite and Power Apps such as Power BI, experience working with large data sets
- Preferable experience using OneCloud integration Software and Azure Data Factory.
- General experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint. MS Azure concepts.
- Candidate should have experience working with end-users to analyze and understand business requirements as part of the design and implementation of new technology solutions
- Candidate should have experience working with outside vendors and consultants to integrate new technology solutions
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”