Join us for an evening of bowling, fun, and networking as we raise funds to support the SIM Foundation, Code Palm Beach, and SIM South Florida’s leadership development initiatives.
$50 – Individual Non-bowler: Register as a non-bowler to network and cheer on the intrepid bowling teams!$100 – Individual Bowler: Those registering as bowlers will be grouped into teams of 6 to compete for fun prizes, trophies, and bragging rights! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register a company team of 6 bowlers
Note: To register as a bowler or non-bowler you need to fit into one of the following categories. Registrations will be reviewed prior to payment being requested.
- All IT practitioners are welcome whether SIM members or not
- Those who are not IT practitioners, i.e. sales, business development, etc. must either be a sponsor or a SIM Member
Register here: https://members.simnet.org/event/SIMSFLBowl2022
Click here to purchase raffle tickets in advance for a chance to win $5,000 in the 7/10 split contest. Raffle tickets will only be sold for a short time at the event. Please review the participation requirements below before purchasing raffle tickets. Tickets are $1 per ticket, $5 for 6 tickets, and $10 for 15 tickets.
7-10 Split Contest participation requirements
25 people will be selected via raffle to participate in the 7-10 split contest. Those selected, must sign a waiver and attestation prior to participation. Anyone who fits into the following categories is not able to participate in the contest:
- Individuals with a bowling average of 180 or greater are not able to participate in the contest.
- Current or former professional or semi-professional bowling players or coaches
- Current or former college or Olympic bowling players or coaches
- Current or former high school bowling players or coaches who have played or coached at that level within the past five (5) years
- Board members and volunteers of SIM South Florida, SIM Foundation, and Code Palm Beach
Tournament Sponsorships are still available!
Visit https://members.simnet.org/event/SIMSFLBowl2022 for more information.
Tournament Sponsorship includes the following:
- Two attendees at the event.
- Bring your own signage to display at the event.
- Logo recognition on the event web pages and email communications.
- Logo recognition on the event slideshow to be displayed on the screens during the tournament.
- The company name announced at the awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to greet attendees as they arrive.