ITPalooza is South Florida’s Premier Technology Conference. Now in its 7th year, ITPalooza is the preeminent platform to drive business deals and forge valuable connections with local and regional tech professionals.
#1 Locally Produced Tech Event in the Region.
Whether you’re new to ITPalooza or you’ve been following us from the beginning (12/12/12) you’ll know that ITPalooza is all about our tech community. Every year we create a platform for our tech community to come together. We host speakers, vendors, user groups, VIPs and tech leaders from all over the region.
#2 Toys for Tots Contributor.
We’re also the 2nd largest contributor to the Marine Toys for Tots December Toy Drive. We achieve this by encouraging all ITPalooza attendees to bring a toy for our famous toy wall. We also offer FREE Toys For Tots Pledge Tickets (through October 31).
Here are some highlights for the past 6 editions of ITPalooza.
- 356 Speakers
- Over 400 local tech companies exhibited
- More than 7,000 companies represented
- $253,000 dollars in toys, fun, and cash raised for Toys for Tots and other local non-profit groups.
- More than 10,000 attendees
- Visit the ITPalooza History Page for more cool facts