Java Developer – Supply Chain
This is a full time, on-site position in our Rye, NY office and pays in the 110K range plus 15% bonus. Up to 20% travel may be required.
The Java Developer will work with the business, technical teams, Architects and Engineers to design and implement scalable solutions for Supply Chain Systems. This position works with the operations team to deploy code to production and support after deployment.
This position reports directly to the VP of Supply Chain and Corporate Systems. This position works with Managers, Engineers, Architects and interacts with other cross functional teams to implement and deliver projects and tools to meet business and end user needs.
- Design and build scalable solutions for Supply Chain Systems
- Design and implement Inventory, Shipping and delivery solutions
- Design and implement Micro services platform and work with QA team to automate it’s testing
- Guide, coach and collaborate with Software Developers as needed
- Work with and influence other teams through project completion
- Work with Infrastructure team to estimate the hardware required and deploy the solutions to production
- Identify issues in logs and resolve them quickly to minimize the business impact
- Write, build and deploy scripts and perform code reviews
- Create Stored Procs, tables, views, and queries to optimize performance
- Create JUNIT test cases for code developed
- Able to create Dashboards using Graphite
- Able to work with Business to do feasibility study of new ideas and provide quick estimates
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 years’ experience in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at an ecommerce company
- Able to develop solutions using Java, J2EE, Webservices and JBOSS
- 5+ years’ experience building and leading a high performing organization
- 5+ years hands-on technical experience in Supply Chain Engineering.
- Must be familiar with Hadoop, Casandra
- Must have knowledge of Splunk and Dynatrace
- Possess outstanding communication, influencing, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success working within cross functional teams
- Have effective project management skills
- Open source technologies, public/private cloud technologies
- Knowledge of CICD is a plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins is plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce Platform is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***