Fort Lauderdale, FL (On-Site)
Contract or Permanant
$65K to $75K
We would like to fill this role ASAP and would consider a Contractor until we found someone Permanant.
This is a hands-on position primarily responsible for managing our online products, categories, promotions, customers and digital marketing database to ensure all our digital catalogs and databases are accurate and complete.
Candidates must have a strong general eCommerce background, with experience of Project Managing Magento and omni-channel commerce solutions either in an agency or corporate environment.
- Actively test site and manage contracted development agency’s implementation, optimization, and integrations of WordPress and Shopify ecommerce site
- Manage day-to-day requirements to modify and enhance ecommerce site instance
- Lead SEO initiatives, including regular reporting and recommendations and measurement utilizing third-party vendors
- Maintain, revise and enhance backend global website functionality to increase conversions and improve the customer experience, while establishing a data-driven roadmap to ensure continuous improvement across all global sites
- Identify requirements, formulate scopes of work, and manage implementation of projects to enhance customer and CMS.
- Day-to-day management of web development agency within established budget.
- Serve as point person for all site outages, issues and maintenance.
- Build and update products, bundles, flash sales, promotions, and content in Magento Enterprise Cloud
- Troubleshoot internal and external user-related problems and managing trouble tickets and communication with vendors.
- Assist in setting up predictive segmentation flows that assist in churn prevention on and offline
- Streamline customer sales and support flows
- Support corporate marketing efforts as needed, i.e. administer contests or sweepstakes
- Head up integration and development projects supporting business goals and third-party systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Shopify implementations
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience in direct management of corporate websites, including eCommerce, use of KPIs and measuring sales data
- Must have experience with HTML, PHP, CMS implementation and improvement, SEO/ SEM, Google Analytics, testing platforms such as Dynamic Yield and Social Media Management
- Ability to demonstrate strong Project Management and organizational skills
- Proven hands-on working knowledge of Shopify with experience in backend configuration, development and testing.
- Must be able to provide examples of eCommerce Management experience.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
This position is primarily responsible for managing our online products, categories, promotions, customers and digital marketing database to ensure accuracy. A general eCommerce background with Project Management in Magento and omni- channel commerce solutions in either agency or corporate environments is required.
Actively test sites and manage agency's implementation optimization and integrations of Magento 2.0 eCommerce sites
Modify and enhance eCommerce site instance
Lead SEO initiatives utilizing third party vendors
Enhance backend global website functionality to improve customer experience
Build and update products in Magento Enterprise Cloud
Experience with Magento 2 (installing and updating)
Experience coding in PHP
Experience using Linux
Project Management experience
Business Management experience is a plus
Thriving financial institution in Pompano Beach, FL is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team of business and IT professionals on a full time/perm basis. This position includes a competitive base salary plus medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) and other benefits.
The Salesforce Administrator will be part of the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to enhance and maintain the functionally of our current platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing of the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our platform built on Force.com.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201) certified
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant and Pardot Consultant certifications preferred