IT Security Program Manager
Pembroke Pines, FL On-Site
$130K + 10% Bonus
We are looking for a seasoned IT Security Program Manager to join our team in Pembroke Pines, FL. This is a full-time, on-site position that pays up to 130K + 10% Bonus depending on skill-set and experience.
Management and delivery of large IT/Information Security program/projects, ensuring consistency of processes across the various tracks.
- Facilitate cross-team planning and estimation of your IT Security related projects.
- Facilitate scope discussions and help ensure there is alignment on what is in scope across the involved teams and leadership
- Help facilitate prioritization conversations if resource contention, or other project-related issues, arise.
- Facilitate appropriate escalation to leadership if conflicts cannot be resolved
- Manage and monitor inter-connected IT/Security projects across various teams to ensure dependencies are exposed and scope is well understood
- Track and monitor program status, ensuring risks are reviewed & mitigated, issues are escalated & resolved, and changes are documented & approved
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings, with key stakeholders, to help ensure a holistic and thorough solution/view of the program
- Ensure proper and timely program communication to all internal and external stakeholders (status reports, steering committee, resource managers, etc)
- Facilitate reviews of key Security program/projects with Sr Management
- Ensure your project/program teams are adequately staffed for the flawless execution of Security projects.
- Forecast and track team resource needs
- Proactively and accurately manage your Security program/project financials to meet department planning, forecasting, and reporting deadlines
- Own tracking and mitigating risk & issues across your Security program track(s)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams involved with information security (e.g., IT, Business, Networking, Systems, Finance, Vendors, etc).
- Acts as a steward of the company in ensuring that Security program budgets, under your management, are best utilized to achieve stated scope so that anticipated benefits are realized
- Accountable for delivery of Security projects/programs within budget, on schedule, and of quality
- Solid understanding of accounting rules for expense and capital activities
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Information Security experience
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing small teams and projects
- Relevant certification in project management (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required
- Expert with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Familiarity with PPM solutions (e.g., Workfront, Jira) for managing programs
- Deep and broad experience with IT environments including network, data centers and related technology applications
- Familiarity with information security frameworks such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, or NIST
- Demonstrated experience with stakeholder management, project management, and leading through influence
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical peers and management; experience at building effective working relationships throughout the organization
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."