FileMaker/MySQL – Developer/Administrator
The FileMaker Developer/Administrator will work closely with the CTO and IT Staff, and will have a range of responsibilities, including database administration, feature design and development, end user training, application support, and troubleshooting. The client uses FileMaker version 12/13 database, in conjunction with a MySQL database for clinical documentation, client orders, client tracking, billing, and management reporting.
It is anticipated that the Filemaker Developer/Administrator will be directly involved in assessing the current system and either upgrading to FileMaker 15 while “cleaning up the data” and running MySQL in parallel (as it is now) and/or be the technical lead on a full migration to MySQL.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Administration, development, maintenance, documentation, scrubbing and troubleshooting of a FileMaker database. Training staff on use of the FileMaker 15 database (or the migration to MySQL). UI and layout design, scripting, and creating or modifying fields, calculations, tables and relationships. Support project to migrate data from our existing solution to MySQL-based system (if decided); administer this system, as well as possible maintenance and ongoing development of components of existing Filemaker system. Other duties as they arise related to the needs of the development of the database.
- 2+ years’ experience programming in Filemaker 12/13 and above, including complex relational design, scripting, report and UI design. Your resume will not be considered without Filemaker experience.
- Experience with MySQL Database
- Migration Experience with FileMaker
- Experience with Wordmatch, Agile or similar
COMPETENCIES (skills, abilities & knowledge):
- Familiarity with working on complex server-based solutions in FileMaker v. 12/13 and in a mixed platform environment.
- Good training and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
Looking for a CTO to help oversee a conversion or an upgrade to existing database processes.
CTO will be responsible for putting a place in team to help upgrade the current database configuration (combination of Filemaker 12/13 and MySQL) or a full conversion to MySQL
As an IT Compliance Analyst you will report to the IT Compliance Manager. To be successful, you will need to be able to document and evaluate general computer controls, as well as create standards which are in the best interest of the organization, while not hindering business efficiency. You will need to be skilled in a variety of IT compliance activities such as IT audits, disaster recovery & business continuity planning, vendor management, and software licensing. You’ll have the opportunity to help project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, contractual obligations, SOX, and security best practices. Additionally, you will have a chance to participate in a variety of other initiatives across our IT Security team to gain cross-functional working knowledge.
In addition, as an IT Compliance Analyst, this role you will be involved with the following projects and initiatives:
- Developing a more robust SOX compliance life cycle for business processes and systems
- Role-based-access-control (RBAC) architecture for the organization
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery preparedness
- One common mechanism to distribute privileged accounts throughout the organization
Your essential responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the strict compliance and adherence of IT policies and controls for all users in the organization
- Work directly with internal and external auditors during IT audits to act as the liaison between IT and audit
- Review and respond to risk assessments as needed
- Analyze business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- Prepare, manage, and deliver to end users the periodic access review process (re-certification)
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security policies and standards
- Report to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance
- Maintain our Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plans
- Gather documentation/technical information in support of audit requests and issue remediation efforts
- Provide consultative advice to internal engineering and development teams that enable them to make informed risk management decisions
- Assist in the creation of a Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program and assessment framework
- Assist in the coordination of TPRM audits, assessments, and remediation activities
Must have skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or equivalent and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience in a publicly traded company
- Highly motivated, competitive, and attracted to challenging opportunities
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential
- Demonstrates strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills
- Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
- Is an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability
- Comfortable presenting assessment results to executive management, both verbally and in writing
- General knowledge of software development concepts and methodologies
- General knowledge of application security technical controls and common vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis, and develop executive decision support content
- Knowledge and experience with SOX regulations
- Working knowledge of authentication and access control
? Active Directory security groups
? Application roles
Nice to have skills:
- Certifications: CISA, CISSP, and/or CISM
- Experience with regards to:
? Performing and responding to IT audits/compliance reviews
? Creating security standards
? Responding to risk assessments
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity planning
- Holistic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
Dycom Industries, LLC supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people. Headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, we serve the nation from more than 500 field offices and are unparalleled in scope and scale. Our talented workforce of over 12,000 employees provides a wide array of specialty services including engineering, construction, fulfillment, underground facility locating and program management.
Dycom has an immediate need for a Program Controls Manager for our growing Project Management Office (PMO). The Program Controls Manager will partner with a number of Dycom Subsidiaries on various telecommunications projects for our large clients and will report to the Director of Program Management Office.
In this role, you will collaborate with Program Management teams, internal and external stakeholders to assess program controls required to facilitate efficient communication and accurate forecasting and scheduling. This includes building process and systems to carry information from the field and customer through a centralized reporting mechanism using Oracle Primavera P6, and then crafting the reporting templates and systems needed to disseminate program information in the appropriate formats to varying stakeholder groups. Experience managing large, complex telecommunications projects is highly desired.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Provide consistent and accurate reporting that meets customer requirements. Establish an "end-to-end" communication processes (including reporting templates and formats) from the field up through PMO to the customer. Apply established communication standards, processes and templates from market to market. Ensure the appropriate amount of data reporting resources to deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
- Work with vendors to set up forecasting, tracking and reporting tools.
- Work with field and customer to develop a streamlined communication and reporting flow from the field through the program control center to the customer.
- Identify customer’s key performance indicators and works with in-house development teams (CertusView) to ensure that we have the appropriate scorecards and dashboards.
- Manage our shared resource pool. Responsible for their output to customers and forecasts utilization so their efforts can be leveraged against multiple customer engagements.
- Develop in-house curriculum to train new systems support clerks on emerging technologies like P6.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 10 to 15 years of experience of building controls for large, complex programs in various workflow management platforms.
- Minimum of 10 years experience using Oracle Primavera P6 and; or similar application for managing large, complex programs throughout the program management life cycle.
- PMP or PgMP certification.
- MBA or Post Graduate Degree preferred.
The Director of Back Office Systems’ role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of internal and commercial software applications. The Back Office Systems Director is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide his/her engineering team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission critical software systems.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for the company’s software suite.
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to the company’s architects and development teams.
- Be a steward of the commercial solutions and socialize all the capabilities end users will gain by the implementations.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in research and development.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Document the company’s existing systems architecture and technology portfolio? make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Review new and existing systems design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Confer with clients and executive management to define business requirements for complex systems and commercial development.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Develop and execute test plans to check systems technical performance.
- Develop and manage a system capacity plan.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology related investments and purchases.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
- Define requirements for new technology implementations and communicate them to key business stakeholders.
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
mission critical Competencies
Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- SITUATIONAL ADAPTABILITY:
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Creating a climate in which people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering and/or
- 14+ years equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in software development with full stack development experience (database, mid-tier, front-end)
- Solid understanding of technical architecture and design patterns
- Strong object oriented discipline
- Ability to document, design, implement data driven solutions requiring financial and compliance oversight
Technical understanding and experience with the following technologies:
- NET and related technologies such as WPF and Silverlight, WCF, Entity
- Framework and ASP.NET MVC.
- Web technologies. HTTP/S, contemporary HTML (HTML5 and CSS3),
- SQL and SQL Server database.
- Open Source technologies such as Python and Node.
- New technology introduction and implementation program.