Our client based in Hallandale is looking for a SQL DBA who will be responsible for database administration in a Microsoft SQL Server environment. This includes SQL server administration and performance monitoring, the creation, maintenance and support of all SQL databases, and the development and maintenance of SQL stored procedures, SQL views and SSIS packages.
The candidate also will be responsible for the development and support of SSRS reports, Excel spreadsheet with database connections and backend uploads and analysis of data.
- Minimum 5-years of database administration (DBA) experience using Microsoft SQL server technologies.
- Able to administer database systems with both performance and scalability in mind.
- Able to develop T-SQL statements, SQL server stored procedures, views and SSIS packages.
- Able to develop reports using SQL Server Reports Services (SSRS)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external clients as well as vendors.
- Must be comfortable working with C#.Net and SQL software developers.
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Fundperfect a bonus
Our Fort Lauderdale based client is looking for a SQL Developer to join their team. The developer will be responsible for coordinating with the IT team to migrate new clients into their proprietary database and work with existing client relationships. The developer will report directly to the CTO and work closely with the database administrators.
- Ideal candidate should have 5+ years’ experience with SQL Development
- In depth experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Data Migration
- Proficient in C#
- Hands-on experience with TSQL, SSRS and SSIS
- Research, analysis, data management and data quality experience.
- Strong report building skills
- Experience working with APIs
- A self-starter is essential for this newly created position.
1st Global is looking for a Fullstack Web Developer to design a new website for a new dental financing vertical.
PHP Web Developer
Our client in Southeast Broward County is looking for a full-time onsite PHP Developer willing to assist in transitioning from excel heavy business model into a Web-based portal model.
- 3+ Years of hands on PHP Web-Application Development Experience PHP 5.5 / 7
- Committed to the best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new creative ideas
- Experience in all facets of web application life cycle.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design, and MVC implementation
- Strong understanding of relational databases MYSQL and SQL-Server
- Proven ability to implement common public and private APIs
- Exceptional experience with at least 1 framework, preferably Laravel / Cakephp
- Experience with developing and implementing unit testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under strict deadline requirements
- Familiarity with open source libraries
- Familiarity with GIT and version-control
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar or Associates degree plus an additional 2 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience in mobile development
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Windows 2008 Server
NO H-1B Candidates