Industry leading Technology company in Boca Raton, FL is looking for a Security Compliance Analyst to join a growing team of IT professionals on a full time/perm basis.
The Security Compliance Analyst is responsible for the ongoing management of information security policies, procedures, and standards designed to assure information created, acquired, processed, transmitted, or stored is used in accordance with its intended purpose, is protected against external and internal threats, and complies with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements regarding information security and privacy.
***This role that centers around absorbing information across various sources to assess risk and recommend solutions***
- Develop and deliver information security policies, procedures, and standards across the company workforce.
- Develop and deliver a security awareness program for the company workforce that addresses responsible use of technology resources and outlines sanctions for non-compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor the legislative and regulatory landscape to ensure company policies, procedures, and standards comply with applicable requirements. Investigate and present solutions to the Director of Information Security where gaps exist between the organization’s security posture and applicable requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to translate privacy and data security laws and regulations into specific IT requirements.
- Coordinate risk assessment activities to facilitate an organized evaluation of the threat landscape and development of remediation strategies that are financially justifiable and operationally prudent.
- Assist the internal audit initiative for IT processes, applications, networks and platforms to evaluate the adequacy and appropriateness of IT controls; report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of weaknesses, non-compliance with corporate IT policies and procedures and improvement of operations.
- Demonstrate ability to develop technical documentation, such as policies and procedures; and ability to present complex security concepts to non-technical work groups.
- Attend training and various educational programs for professional development.
- Remain current with developments in the IT security field and applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent is required.
- Experience in the operational aspects of information security including; policy development, security operations, and user training.
- Experience researching legislative and regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR; and converting such requirements into actionable work tasks.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required to present data and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel and Word or similar spreadsheet and word-processing software is required.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***