Digital Marketing Manager
Boynton Beach, FL (On-Site)
50K – 75K
Plaintiff personal injury law firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work on-site in their Boynton Beach office. This individual will work independently and report directly to ownership.
The Local Digital Marketing Manager will have the responsibility of overseeing all aspects of traditional marketing and digital marketing
The goal of the position is to increase case referrals, law firm awareness as well as improve the client experience.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including health insurance, 401(k) savings plan, paid time off (PTO) as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a marketing, business, research, or communications-related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated success in a digital marketing position.
- Experience in Local SEO and SEM including strategic local link building, creating and implementing a strategic content plan, strategic affiliate marketing etc.
- Ability to provide an organized weekly plan.
- Experience in a professional services environment (e.g. legal, accounting, consulting) with previous law firm experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience of planning and executing a marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem-solving capability
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."