Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Looking for a Mobile App Developer with strong Xamarin experience who will work on developing world class applications These apps will run on both Android and iOS and works offline.
The Mobile Application Developer designs, develops and tests new hybrid mobile applications using web technologies and a framework, such as Xamarin, to deliver high-quality application experiences across multiple mobile platforms. The Mobile Application Developer is passionate about enhancing the mobile experiences of users and has a proven ability to deliver hybrid mobile applications that solve real-world business problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and codes features, tests and other hybrid mobile application components to meet the needs of the business
- Ensures that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms (primarily Android and iOS)
- Helps other web developers learn how to work on hybrid mobile applications
- Works closely with developers across the enterprise to share experience and continuously improve our ability to deliver world-class mobile experiences quickly
- Assists with the UX design of mobile applications
- Strong experience developing iOS and Android apps using the Xamarin framework and toolset (Xamarin Studio and/or Xamarin for Visual Studio).
- 3+ years of C# experience
- Strong knowledge of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and the entire mobile store life cycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning.
- You must have released an app to one or both of the app stores (Apple, Google)
- You must have experience creating apps for both iOS and Android platforms
- You must have experience building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, and optimizing UI transitions and performance on mobile devices.
- Experience organizing and maintaining a common core shared amongst various platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Experience working with SQLite or comparable local storage frameworks
- You must have experience with SVN and/or Git.
- You must have experience working in Adobe Photoshop including the ability to turn PSD’s into usable application assets (images, fonts, etc.)
- Xamarin Test Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience with prototyping tools is a plus
- Experience with Objective C, Swift and/or Java to develop mobile apps is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business units
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."